Roadmap to $1M – weekly update 5

First of all, Merry Christmas and a happy new year!!

This update must be published last week, but all the Christmas family meetings made it impossible. Sorry for that. I was thinking that a monthly update and every other week’s update could make this series of articles more interesting. Finally, I love to do this article on the last day of the year. Good year for me, but 2022 will come with a lot of good stuff, and why not, with a million-dollar.

Pexels

These last weeks, we could see that markets were doing some bear days and other bullish ones. All of you know, Bitcoin is the king, and when the king drops, all drops with him. If you have a consistent portfolio with projects that you are confident with it, you don’t mind if drop or make a lateral movement, because the project doesn’t change, only change the sentiment of the investors, on the long/mid-term, it will be irrelevant.

Let’s see what you want to check, portfolio:

OlympusDAO ($OHM)

At the current time, OlympusDAO is migrating from v1 to v2, nothing changes on the value, only you have a gOHM token, that is a wrapped version of sOHM, to calculate the amount you must multiply the gOHM*current index* OHM price. Although good news for Olympus, now you can purchase it on Avalanche, directly the wrapped version.

0.0201*55.6*307.75= $343.93

Wonderland ($TIME)

Good news for this project too, probably in a few days or weeks an association with Sushiswap could see the light.

Now on the dashboard appears the ratio between wMEMO and MEMO.

0.0069*35.2513= 0.24323397 * price TIME ($3,800.47)= $924.40.

Drip Network ($DRIP)

It continues flat around $85-$90, an incredible price, my prediction is that when layer 1 of The Manor Farm (the ecosystem of Drip) will launch on 4th January 2022, the price will go to $100, maybe a big spike to $120. Will see.

But for now, the range price is good for me. An x6 since I invested in September.

A total of 192 drips, that is 1.92 drips per day, at the current price is $174.12 every day, $1218.87 a week.

But, I used the CMC price in our calculations. A total amount of $15,807.94.

Summary

If we took as a reference the amount of two weeks ago, this was $10,433.17, now I have $17,032.79, $6,599.53 more than two weeks ago.

I go the right way to achieve the million: $1,000,000 – $17,032.79 = $982,967.21, which separates me from my million.

Now, I invested in The Manor Farm, and I will do on L1 and L2, this will accelerate my position to the million, but for these articles, I don’t count it.

What is DRIP?

The DRIP Network’s Faucet is a low-risk, high reward contract that operates similarly to a high-yield certificate of deposit by paying out a 1% daily return on investment up to 365%.

But you can compound it (we call it “hydrate”) until your wallet achieves the number of 100k DRIP (in the current price $5.6M).

How to Start

  • Go to https://drip.community/fountain and exchange BNB for DRIP.
  • Enter a Buddy address in the Referral section. Consider me to add as your buddy: 0xde264A9819A596B33059923570aE91DD306827d9
  • Deposit at least 1.2 DRIP (Ensure you have enough BNB to pay for the gas fees.)
  • You’re set up on DRIP. Get ready to receive 1% daily!

My personal Gateway Telegramhttps://t.me/+y1StvqIl8MVjNzJk

DRIP Lightpaperhttps://www.docdroid.net/0i3RJTu/drip-lightpaper-pdf

DRIP CONTRACT LINKhttps://bscscan.com/token/0x20f663cea80face82acdfa3aae6862d246ce0333

Buy bR34P: https://exchange.pancakeswap.finance/#/swap?inputCurrency=0xa86d305a36cdb815af991834b46ad3d7fbb38523

The Manor Farm: https://themanor.farm/

The Manor Farm Whitepaper https://themanor.farm/docs/The_Manor_Farm_and_The_Animal_Farm_Pre_Sale,_Farm_Mechanics_&_Garden.pdf

NOTE: The amount compounded goes into your Deposits, 90% of which are locked, and nonwithdrawable. The remaining 10% goes to the Tax Vault. In exchange, you receive 1% of that staked amount which is claimable on a 24 hr basis.

If you like this kind of article some claps and a follow will be welcomed.

Nothing in this article is to be construed as investment advice. Neither the author nor the publication takes any responsibility or liability for any investments, profits or losses you may incur as a result of this information. The article may contain affiliate links.

--

--

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store
MyCryptoFan

In the way to achieve financial freedom via cryptocurrencies. I try to write. Consiguiendo libertad financiera gracias a las criptomonedas. Intento escribir.